ERTICO – ITS Europe (www.ertico.com) is a multi-sector, public/private partnership pursuing the development and deployment of Intelligent Transport Systems and Services (ITS). ITS is the integration of information and communications technology with transport infrastructure, vehicles and users in order to improve the transport system as a whole including issues related to road safety, traffic efficiency, environmental issues and system and infrastructure security.
We are currently seeking to recruit a full-time (m/f)
Partnership Services Officer
ERTICO currently has 106 partners and the Partnership Services Officer will be involved in the day-to-day management of this network. This includes the extension of an internal communications network which links us with our Partners. The Partnership Services Officer will also contribute to identifying various topics for cross-sector cooperation, thematic ITS papers, etc.
The successful candidate will have the following responsibilities and tasks:
• Supporting various ERTICO sectors with logistics, meeting minutes, follow-up actions, drafting documents, launching new activities, cross sector activities etc.
• Day-to-day cooperation with all ERTICO Partners, identifying and implementing new initiatives according to the Partner’s strategy
• Manage the extension of the ERTICO internal communication network to ERTICO Partners
• Drafting and proofreading occasional articles about the ERTCIO partnership and its activities’
The successful candidate will:
• Have a good working knowledge of Intelligent Transport Systems (ITS)
• Be able to manoeuvre in an membership driven association with Partners from many different sectors (good social and networking skills)
• Be able to see new opportunities for cooperation between different sectors and Partners
• Have a minimum of 3 years experience in a similar environment;
• English speaker with excellent verbal and writing skills (C2 level), knowledge of other languages is an asset
• Organised, professional, creative, efficient and able to work on own initiative and within a team
ERTICO offers a friendly and dynamic work environment.
Please send your application letter, resume and pertinent examples of your work to email@example.com
For security reasons, please note that we cannot accept emails from Yahoo and Hotmail accounts. In this case, please fax or post your application instead.