TEN-T Info Day – Recording available
Priorities for the 200 million Euros available in the 2011 TEN-T Annual Call were presented in Brussels, to over 400 stakeholders who attended the event.
The priorities and their allocated budget include:
- Development of an integrated and multi-modal transport system (25 million Euros)
- Infrastructure development contributing to the mitigation and adaptation to climate change and the reduction of the impact on the environment (35 million Euros)
- Implementation of TEN-T projects (100 million Euros)
- Support of Public Private Partnerships (PPPs) and innovative financial instruments (15 million Euros)
- Support of the long term implementation of the TEN-T network (25 million Euros)
The event was available in web streaming and a recording with slides is available online. The deadline for submission of proposals is 13 April 2012.
Find more information on the 2011 TEN-T Annual Call.